Our civilization is marked with progressive engineering. In the past such progress was very slow, however still satisfactory because world was fascinated with a new inventions, discovery of new technologies as well as construction of some toys.
The economy of such discoveries were put to the second plan and was supported by believe that the future improvement will convert even faulty products into marvel, in time. In the last decades, and most likely the only two last decades the engineering progress took a new face.
This face is economy.
Today it is not enough to demonstrate nicely engineer machineries, technologies and toys. All of this was shadowed by the paramount demands of introducing the new engineering culture which must be economical and implemented almost instantly if it is competitive to the others.
On front of all strategic engineering disciplines comes:
- Radical Modernization of drilling, mining and mineral processing.
- Production of the inexpensive energy from the eternally renewable sources.
- Obeying restrictive environmental policies with NO CO2 emission projects.
- Production of inexpensive and plentiful food with use of our bio-mineral fertilizers, revitalizing of the deserted and damaged plantation fields and saving of irrigation water.
- Construction of 29 large worldwide Bore-Hole Mining – mineral processing Plants which all were based on radical, propietal technologies.
- Awarded with 11 Oscars.
- Book under printing.
- Head: Bohdan M. Zakiewicz, Poland/USA
- Viston United, Swiss, AG: Zbigniew Roch, Germany
- Geothermic Solution, LLC: Piotr Moncarz, Poland/USA
- Polish Laboratory of Radical Technologies, Ltd: Piotr Waydel, Poland
- Eco-Watt, Ltd: Janusz Kulesza, Poland
- Golden Desert Engineering: Ryszard Kozlowski, Poland
- Medis Belgium: Michel Dubois, Begium
- SBF Trading: Gerard de Gast, Singapore
- PLRT – Węglokoks, Poland
- Poltex Methane, Poland
- Geothermic Solution, Poland
- Instytut Maszyn Przepływowych PAN, Poland
- Medis, Belgium
- Politechnika Krakowska, Poland
- K.U. Leuven University, Belgium
- Technische Universität Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany
- BRGM – Bureau de Recherches Géologiques et Minieres (Geolog. Survey), France
- Caterpillar Engineering, USA
- Chrobok Engineering, Poland
- Polska Izba Gospodarcza – Eco-Development, Poland
- Eco-Watt, Poland
- Bellona Foundation, Belgium
- SBF Trading PKA Ltd., Singapore